Makrite 9500-N95 Surgical Respirator
NIOSH Certified, FDA 510K Approved Top Of The Line Pre-Formed Cone Particulate Respirator Mask, M/L Size (Pack of 20 Masks)
Out of stock
- TOP OF THE LINE PROTECTION—This NIOSH approved respirator mask is a testament to the quality and reliability of personal protective equipment (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411). It provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection against aerosols free of oil and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
- EASY TO BREATH—Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
- EXCELLENT FIT—The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE—The softness of the surface material gives you a first-class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
- USE FOR: FDA approved for use in the healthcare setting including surgical settings.
- One box of 20 respirators
- Individual M/L Size Makrite 9500-N95 Respirator Masks.
- Will require an annual fit testing per OSHA guidelines
- Manufacturer: Makrite Industries INC.